The Davidson Encyclopedia is a project of the Davidson College Archives.
The entries are researched and written by archives staff and by Davidson College students. The initial entries were created by students in the fall of 2003 in Dr. Shireen Campbell’s English 101W; Literacies for the 21st Century course.
- A-Z Index of Encyclopedia
- Davidson College Timeline
- Guide to Davidson College’s Campus Buildings
- Davidson College Presidential Portraits
- History of Education Studies at Davidson College
- Student Projects – English 101- Spring 2003
- Student Projects – English 101 – Fall 2001
- College History Resources
- College History and Statistics
- Local History Database